2011年4月11日月曜日

5 Year Anniversary Celebration with Shoronpo!!!

I can't believe 5 years have passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, as a little celebration, Nick took me out to eat my favorite food "shoronpo" at a shop we spotted the other day.



Usually, I have a good eye for tasty places, but I still worried this time because I hadn't had shoronpo for such a long time.

But at the same time, I had a happy feeling of anticipation.

Look at my face!!

Hello shoronpo-chan, so nice to see you again!!





Beautiful shape!


And when I bit into one, the fragrant soup came dribbling out........absolutely amazingly delicious!!!!!!

I love shoronpo!!!!!




This is the other dish we ordered - aubergine in chili sauce.

It was delicious too!!



You can normally see the staff making shoronpo in the window.




Afternoon tea at Nero.


It was a perfect day.

Thank you Nick. It is amazing that 5 years on I'm here. Thanks.



0 件のコメント: