2011年4月23日土曜日

Easter Friday

Beautiful Easter egg with beautiful gold ribbon from Adam.


It's from the chocolatier in Highgate. Ou lala! good taste.

Too beautiful to break into!!







Had Friday-night dinner at Ad's parents'.


And it was just few days after I was invited to the passover dinner!!


I felt sooooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Mel, his mum, is a great cook, so to eat her food is always a wonderful treat.







The main dish tonight was turkey with potatoes and broccoli-like veg (Was it "Nanohana"?? I must ask Mel...) .

And of course, I finished eeeeverything!!!












This is Sasha. Don't really know how to spell it though.





She is Adam's brother's fiancee's brother's fiancee's dog.


Still following?







She spent quite a long time making the bed for herself.


It was funny to watch.


And it made me feel like having a dog!!






PS; Later, when Ad, Jojo, Papa Manny and I took her for a walk she did a little poo.



Then I remembered what Maki had said, "Big dogs do big poos and small dogs do small poos, so even though I like big dogs, I will have a small dog"



Looking at Sasha's little poo, I thought, "Yeah, a small dog for me too!".





0 件のコメント: