2011年4月26日火曜日

Mum Cary, Toddler Oscar and Baaby Zevia




This is when Adam took me to see Cary and her kids, 2 year old Oscar and 6 week old Zevia.

Last time I met Cary was 4 years ago when she was single.

What a big big change!!


2 human beings are now here!


She made this delicious soup for lunch.



Ad was always telling me how good a cook she was, and it's true!! She is an amazing cook!!!!!



I was soooooo happy that I could finally have her food!!!!!!!!!!!




I like the expression on Oscar's face here!!


Quite a grown-up look.



Looking at the stars on his shirt reminds me of the movie "the little prince".


His blue and red coat would look perfect on Oscar, I'm sure!!












It was a lovely house, full of light, with a big beautiful garden.


There were pink roses at the front door, and they smelled gorgeous and the flowers were perfectly shaped. In fact, I've never come across roses of such perfect shape or perfume outside a flower show.







Cary's way of dealing with her children was just amazing.






The way she talks to them, listens to them, feeds them, everything she does as their mother was so so good, I even thought "Gosh!! I wish I had mum like her!!!".
It was really enjoyable to watch them, and I think I learnt a lot.







Another good photo of them.




I always remembered Cary as a beautiful woman, but now, I can see her beauty growing in her, it is almost like a shining kind of beauty!!


Having kids must be an amazing thing........




Or.......




Maybe it's just Cary, it's more natural for me to put it that way.




Anyway, hope to see you guys very very soon!!!!!!!







0 件のコメント: