2011年5月10日火曜日

バンド・More Like Trees

To see the gig of a band called "More like trees", we went to Shoreditch in the East end.


But first, we had to eat!!





This Vietnamse restaurant "Mien Tay" had 5 stars in the ranking of cheap local restaurants and that fits! It was delicious!!!













Shoreditch is the hot place to hang around today for arty people, so it is said...




There was a tour group looking at this building and they were taking a lot of photos, so I did too.






I quite liked this.

I liked the way the tail bit goes out to the next-door building.




The gig.








Since I'm not good in crowded places and I am not good at being with "arty people", I almost gave up on going but Nick persuaded me. And I'm glad I went!

Like I thought, the some people were horrible there, I guess because they were "the arty people", but once the gig started I was so happy. The band was great!!





By the way, all the way through the gig I was thinking how nice it would be to have a son like him. And his parents, who were there, how proud they must be!




Soon after I found out the drummer was his brother.



Two boys like that?!! Oh gosh!!!!!!


0 件のコメント: