2010年11月7日日曜日

First Time to Hair Salon in London!

With no hot water in the apartment, I was thinking to go to a hotel for the night.

Why don't I stay at The Ritz?
It is a great opportunity, isn't it??!
Or The Savoy, maybe?????

But then, of course, an amazing idea occured to me.

"I should go to a hair salon and get my hair washed!!!"

I was at the Front Room Cafe, which is near my apartment and has homemade soup of the day, 100% fruit smoothies, big hamburgers, etc, etc...
Anyway, I decided to ask the lady working there if she knew somewhere, I told her that I had just moved into the neighbourhood and was surviving with boiler problems.

She kindly showed me the shop 2 doors down from the cafe, and said,

"Ask Vitor. He'll help you".

And she smiled and offered a warm welcome.
That was nice. Like bright light in the darkness. Seriously!!


I opened the door with trepidation, a part of me thinking that "ask vitor" sounds a bit like a line in a movie and I might be getting myself into something.

And there were Vitor and David.
And as soon as I saw them, I felt I was going to be saved!!




As David started to wash my hair, Nick said,

"First hair wash for her in London!!"

To which David immediately replied,

"My first time to give a hair wash too!!"

はっ??!!!!!!!!!!



I was his first ever customer!!!!!!!!!!!
Very honoured!!!!!!!









It was sooo much fun!!



Nick decided to get his hair cut too.


The boy is Hugo.
He was very cute and very helpful!!!





It was Guy Fawkes day.
The view from the balcony.












Nick's food.







He is Japanese.








1 件のコメント:

いもーと さんのコメント...

ステーキの焼き具合がいい~~~
おいしそ~~~~♪♪食べたいー