2007年7月5日木曜日

Baked Apple!


Tonight the late Snack "Baked Apple".


After dinner, I asked Nick to cook me something sweet.

He popped out to the supermarket for about 5 minutes and came back, spent 10 minutes in the kitchen.

I thought he was making crepes.

But he came into the TV room and sat down next me without saying anything.

Hmmm........ What is he cooking?? Is he really cooking?? Where is my sweet??


He went back to the kitchen, and came back with a plate.

Voila!!!

Woaah!! Baked apple!

(^0^)/
Lucky me!!

It tasted really really good.
How good?
Very crisp and melting at the same time, and the hot sweet and sour apple juice flavored with cinnamon and bay leaves filling my mouth.
And what a scent!! So rich and fruity!!!

He's a magician!

He laughs at me because he thinks I only ever look at him with respect when he's cooked something nice .

It's Not true!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント: