2007年7月29日日曜日

Nick The Birthday Boy












Happy Birthday Nick!!
Hyu hyu!!


He played golf this morning with his dad...
who let him win!
We had tea with lemon cake in the garden.
It wasn't like the lemon cake I made......
Much much nicer......
OK, I learned. Next time!!


Claire and Hugh made a birthday meal.
Huge steaks and lemon meringue pie.
Of course the steaks, cooked by Hugh, were delicious
but the lemon meringue pie was.........

AMAZING!!!
OH, MY GOSH!!!

The pastry was very light and, lemon filling was very lemony, meringue was sweet and airy,
and all crispy on top, it made nice harmony and melted in my mouth!!

With fresh double cream,
OH, MY MY!!!
Lucky Me\(^0^)/

Me and Nick went birthday cowrie hunting.
Did I let him win?
No, no, no!!!
Of course I crushed him!!
Nick 75
Me?
104!!!
HO HO HO

0 件のコメント: