2010年7月28日水曜日

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!!


It's his 34th birthday!

OMEDETOOOooooooo!!!!!


I got the coffee mousse from GRAMERCY New York.




Since my favorite limoncello cake disappeared, I never go near the shop apart from whenever I feel the need to make sure it has really really gone forever...


But I thought today would be a good chance to try the shop.




Look at the size!!


So huuuuuuge!!! So taaaaaaaall!!!
Many GRAMERCY's cakes are, and I always wondered how people bring them home.
But today I found out.



2 big paper cushions.

And 3 bags of dry ice for surviving the scorching sun!


And the taste?


Diced bitter coffee jellies, airy espresso mousse and 3 big crunchy choco bisquits on the top of 2 different coffee mousses. And under that, coffee sponge covered with cream.
Sounds like a girl's dream, doesn 't it?

Maybe little too sweet for old people like us(??!!!), but very enjoyable they were, especially with Moet chanpagne!!


0 件のコメント: