2010年7月20日火曜日

Panna Cotta by Harumi Kurihara

Found this in the supermarket tonight!

Usually don't buy stuff like this, but was tempted today because it said "A Bit of Something Nice from the Kurihara kitchen" on it.


She's a very famous chef and when I tried her recipe once it turned out really nice.
So I thought it might be tasty if she was involved in the development and it has her name on the side.


And.............


It was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It came with a little bag of bitter caramel sauce and with that mixed into the white creamy Pannna Cotta,

Sooooooo tasty.......

Can't believe you can buy this in the supermarket. Viva Japan!!!!!!!


Or perhaps it was just I was so tired that my body needed something sweet??


Hmmm...
Must try it again tomorrow, I guess...(Excuse!!!)

0 件のコメント: